Are you looking for a memorable experience for your very special private or corporate event in Mallorca?
We have designed a truly unique olive oil activity for you and your party to discover the traditional world of olive oil in the Tramuntana. From October to December, you will have the opportunity to take part in an olive oil harvest and to directly experience a real olive pressing as it has been done on this private estate for hundreds of years. Located in the heart of the Tramuntana, Pedruxella Gran is one of the last olive private estates in Mallorca to operate its own historic olive press or Tafona.
The program includes:
- Walk through the ancient olives groves and understand the importance of olive cultivation in the Tramuntana.
- Learn traditional harvest methods with Tolo, our farmer and hit the trees with the old sticks.
- A delicious gourmet Pa amb oli lunch in the patio with local artisanal produces and wines from Mortitx.
- Watch our 200 years old olive oil mill in action. See the donkey at work and get hands dirty packing the basket with crushed olives.
- Pedruxella’s Olive Oil Tasting: learn how to recognize and buy good olive oils.
- Chocolatada - Hot Mallorcan chocolate served with local pastries.
Other olive oil activities are available out of the harvest period. Experiences in English, German, French, Spanish and Catalan. If you would like to see our brochure or need more information, please email me at email@example.com
Pics: Courtesy of ABC Mallorca